Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Prefix XXU is a unique home plan identifier that is used to identify members enrolled in BCBS healthcare plans. This XXU blue cross prefix is typically found at the beginning of a member’s identification number on their insurance card and it represents the BCBS members of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. Below you will find a detailed information of XXU BCBS prefix.
Blue Cross Blue Shield BCBS Prefix XXU – Detailed Information
1. XXU BCBS Prefix Home Plan: BCBS of Massachusetts
2. XXU Blue Cross Prefix Website: www.bluecrossma.org
3. XXU BCBS Prefix Member Services Phone Number: 1-800-262-2583
4. Corporate Address: 101 Huntington Avenue, Suite 1300 Boston, MA 02199
5. General Member Service Correspondence: P.O. Box 9134 N. Quincy, MA 02171-9134
6. Medical Pre Authorizations and Referrals: 1-800-327-6716
7. Behavioral Health Authorizations: 1-800-524-4010
XXU Blue Cross Prefix Provider Phone Numbers
For Physicians: 1-800-882-2060
For Hospitals: 1-800-451-8123
For Ancillary Providers: 1-800-451-8124
For Dental Providers: 1-800-882-1178
For Information, visit: provider.bluecrossma.com
Hi, I’m Deborah Baker from Houston, Texas. Back in 2009, I started my carrier in medical billing as an account receivable in a medical billing company. Now, with an experience of more than a decade, I am sharing my knowledge and experience to help you code and bill accurately.